Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sexy Woman 5


Sexy Woman

Book Review: Make Women Laugh

It was a rainy June afternoon and I just breezed through one of those dating books that cropped up on the web. Here are some of the things I picked up:

* How my "inner talk" influences me and how I can use that to be one funny guy – pg.19
* The most important difference between a funny guy and the dud guy – pg.21
* What the Humor Habit is and how I can be funny overnight – pg.22
* Why women laugh like hyenas at jokes that just isn'tfunny at all – pg.25
* How to break the ice with any ice queen and make her smile till sh roars – pg.26
* How to make women yield to emotions and love me. – Pg.27
* Some techniques that can intensify women's feelings and make them more open to me – pg.31
* How to kick that fear of rejection that had me feeling like a cabbage – pg.33
* Allegedly secret techniques to instantly build rapport with any woman both physically and psychologically and 5 ways to quickly improve your rapport-building skills (I knew this a long time ago....) – pg.39
* The best way to flirt and how to keep them getting wetter????! – pg.40

.... and so on and so forth.

It's no different from all the manuals out there, so if you have at least 3 from this genre, you can skip this one. Otherwise, it's a great and truly funny read with oodles of useful information.

You can know more about it here:
Sexy Woman book

No comments: